Monday, August 18, 2014

Meet me and party it up!!!

As many of you may know I am really big on plus size events! I love going to BBW parties and bashes. If you are an admirer of BBWs or a BBW yourself or just into body positivity you should come out and enjoy the events too! Never have I gotten to be around so many wonderful people that are not in the least bit concerned with the size of every other person. Small, big, short, tall, BBW or thin, you are made to feel welcome. It's really such a great experience. So if you ever just want to meet me or hang out with some other great plus size people I'll be posting about events here on my blog so you can find out about them. The next event I'll be at is the Orange County Beach Bash! There will be a bon fire Friday night and a pool party and arcade party Saturday night! Be sure to book your rooms and buy your tickets now though as the price will go up at the door and the group rate on the rooms will end soon! Go to www.XLenceBBW.com to purchase your tickets!!!

http://www.xlencebbw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment