Friday, October 19, 2012

My shoot with Lexxxi Luxe

All I can say is damn that girl is awesome!!! One of the sexiest ladies in the BBW scene. Lexxxi Luxe and I got to shoot together on Wednesday night. What a blast in a glass she is. She makes it so easy to just let loose and enjoy. I mean she's damn good at what she does too. Lexxxi Luxe is one of my big time crushes too. She just has this awesome bubbly attitude that makes you smile the whole time you're around her. For our shoot together Lexxxi Luxe and I were supposed to be studying for a test but then we started talking about people in class that we have a crush on. Well it just so happens that I have a crush on the oh so sexy Lexxxi Luxe so after I told her we just couldn't help ourselves. We had to play with each other. I played with Lexxxi's massive tits and then she ate my fat pussy. Man her mouth is amazing. Here are two sneak peek pictures from our shoot. :D Enjoy!






Check out Lexxxi's hot tits and sexy smile here:
Official Site
Plumper Pass
XL Girls
Adiposa


1 comment: